BitPay Explains Where You Can Get Discounts For Bitcoin Payments On Black Friday
Cryptocurrency provider BitPay publishes list of bitcoin retailers on Black Friday
Co-founder of BitPay considers “Win-win” the use of cryptocurrencies in time sales
IN Of Russia payments in digital financial assets will be prohibited from January 1, 2021
One of the largest payment service providers in bitcoin has published a list of retailers offering Black Friday discounts
ISP cryptocurrency BitPay has compiled a list of retailers offering customers discounts on payments in bitcoin cryptocurrency. According to the official press release, on Black Friday users will be available more ten retailers offering discounts in bitcoin payments.
The list of sellers offering discounts for payments in bitcoin includes:
- Ace Jewelers – 20% off premium watches and jewelry with the code BF2020BitP @ y;
- ATHEIST Shoes – 10% discount at promo code HandmadeComfy;
- Blocklete Games – custom golfer skin from Tommy Wilson;
- Cryptohopper – 30% discount with BLACKFRIDAY promo code;
- HOSTKEY – up to 60% discount on dedicated servers;
- Inverdiamond – 7% discount;
- Ledger – 40% off on purchase hardware crypto wallets Nano X and Nano S with the BLACKFRIDAY20 code;
- Murf Electric Bikes – 10% Off With HODL Code (only for USA);
- Newegg Australia – Up to AUS $ 75 off on orders over AU $ 465;
- Newegg Hong Kong – Up to HK 385 off dollars For orders over HK $ 2,325;
- BitPay Prepaid Mastercard – free card with promo code 10CRYPTO.
A complete list of places where can spend cryptocurrency during a sale can be found on the BitPay Merchant Directory.
Stephen Para, co-founder and CEO of BitPay, called crypto payments amid bovine trend is a “win-win” as cryptocurrency owners are looking for a way to spend their earnings on holiday gifts.
Learn how to trade on cryptocurrency market together with partner BeInCrypto – cryptocurrency exchange StormGain
Let us remind you that in July 2020 year, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed the law “On digital financial assets“. According to the bill, from 1 January 2021 of the year everything deals with cryptocurrency assets on the territory of the Russian Federation are legalized, but use of cryptocurrencies in quality funds payment will be forbidden.
Formerly Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Mikhail Mishustin stated, that the government intentionally regulate market cryptocurrencies “in a civilized way”, making it difficult for this shadow crypto schemes for intruders.
All information, contained on our website, published in good faith and objectivity, and also exclusively with informational aim. Reader by yourself bears full responsibility for any actions, committed im on based on information, obtained from our website.